What are the advantages of the Gap Latch?
There are many reasons to use a Gap Latch over other gate options:
- A wire gate can now effectively span a 50ft plus opening with ease, where swinging gates are not an option,
- It is easy to open and close by any member of the family,
- It is a flexible gate that will work effectively on a vast range of strainer set-ups,
- The gate is no longer the weak point in the fence as the Gap Latch can strain the gate as tight as the fence next to it,
- The bottom of the gate is now easy to connect without straining,
- It is easy and quick to erect the gate,
- The gate can be easily retightened if there is ground or strainer post movement,
- It is a user-friendly and safer wire gate option as the lever moves away from the operator,
- The gate can be erected on hilly ground or over channels with ease,
- The bottom wire can be run close to the ground making the gate secure for fat lambs, goats, kangaroos etc,
- The gate can also be lifted higher up on the strainer post to suit cattle,
- The gate is hot-dip galled which means it won't rust.